At Yachtyard Pampus there is also the possibility to rent only a summer spot.
The summer storage runs from April to September.
The storage costs are as follows:
All boats up to 13m2 cost a summer season € 393.
All boats larger than 13m2 are calculated as follows: length x width of the boat x € 29, - + € 16, - environmental charge = € summer season.
Would you like to stay in October for the month? Let us know.
You will then receive a separate invoice for one month. Click here to request the summer storage form.
Important to know if you use our summer storage:
* Your summer storage contract is automatically extended every summer season, if you want to cancel the place, you can do this at least 1 month in advance when the summer season starts again.
* You can ask the harbor master for a key to fill up with water.
* Use of electricity is possible for a fee.
* Check your boat in storms and rain.
* You can dispose of 'normal' household waste and chemical waste in the appropriate container.
* If you lend your boat to someone else, this must be reported, and a copy of the ID / passport will be made. * We rent seasonal places, so you cannot get a parking refund if you have reserved a season.
* Make sure you have good insurance. The management is not liable for theft or possible damage.